KX5200 Veterinary B Mode Ultrasound Scanner
Shipping calculated at checkout.
KX5200V is a full digital B mode ultrasound scanner with extensive veterinary clinical applications. It gives an excellent image quality with high resolution and high penetration. It is lightweight and can conveniently be worn on the wrist or hung on the neck for hands free use.
• Wrist design, multiple patents in one, smart and light, convenient for carrying, easier for examining patients at home.
• 5.7" high resolution color LCD, high brightness, high contrast, wide visual, image clear and exquisite.
• Menu operation，Language: Chinese/English.
• 100 frames permanent storage, 256 frames cine loop.
• Eight pseudo colors (incl.B/W).
• High speed USB port support high-capacity U disk, and support the color laser printer print out all kinds of images and reports which make the output of diagnosis more convenient and simple.
• Dual-mode TV output:ＰＡＬ/ＮＴＳＣ, connecting to video recorder and ultrasonic working station.
• Optional mouse to operate easier.
• Freeze or unfreeze image by shutter release.
• Adopted AC and DC to supply power, equipped with two pcs of high-capacity lithium batteries which can make machine work more than 200 minutes.
- Digital imaging technology, full digital beam forming
- Scanning: electronic convex, electronic linear, electronic micro-convex.
- Real-time dynamic imaging, harmonic imaging.
- Multi-frequency probe series
- 5.7" high resolution non-interlaced SVGA display
- Scanning angle: convex probe: 60°， intra-cavity probe:135°
- Body marks: 1.bovine, 2.canine, 3.equine, 4.feline, 5.llama, 6. porcine
- Probe connector: 1 pc， automatic identifying function
- Receiving channel:≥16 digital beam former
- Resolution： horizontal≤2mm， Vertical≤1mm
- Dead Zone: ≤5mm
- Maxim scanning depth:≥17cm（test report actual ≥200 mm）
- The max display depth : 200 mm (depth hoist could see 220 mm)
Geometric position accuracy： horizontal≤5％， Vertical≤５ ％
- Gain range： general gain continuously adjustment（ 0～127dB）
- Dynamic range:27～90dB， video adjustable
4 kinds angles /width adjustment
- 256 Grey levels.
- Display modes: B, B/B, B/M, M, or 4B
- M mode speed: 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s.
- Magnification: *0.8, *1.0, *1.2, *1.5, *1.6, *2.0, *2.4 and *3.0.
- Focusing: Single-point, multi-stage transmitting, dynamic focusing
- 256-frame CINE loop
- Realtime and frozen zoom function
- Image storage and transfer via USB
- Image Processing:
Depth enhancement/pan function, Left/right, positive/negative, vertical, horizontal flip and B/W conversion, angle change, Image freeze/unfreeze, gamma correction, EDGE enhancement for image after-processing, gray transformation, gray rejection etc, frame correlation function, adjustment and display of near field, far field, total gain and dynamic range, Pre-processing: IP selection, dynamic range, EDGE enhancement, smooth, frame averaging, scanning angle selection, line density selection etc
- Normal measurement： distance、 Perimeter, area (tracing method, ellipse method), volume, etc.
- B mode: Distance, circumference, area, volume, ratio, angle, % stenosis, histogram, profile etc, M mode: Distance, time, velocity, heart rate etc, General software packages for Abdomen, OB/GYN, Small parts, Urology, Cardiology etc, Obstetric package including 10 tables, automatic calculation of EDD, BPD, GS, CRL, FL, HC, AD, AC, GA, FW and fetus weight, 4 veterinary body marks
- Obstetric report
Character Tags: name, age, hospital name, and automatically display the date, time, probe type, probe frequency, frame related to the number of the focus number, gain, dynamic range, etc.
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V~, 50-60Hz
- Consumption: ≤ 40VA
- PAL-NTSC switchable
- KX5200V main machine
- 5.7Mhz high resolution non-interlaced LCD display
- 1 probe connector
- 256-frame CINE loop
- 100-frame image storage
- USB disk port
- Measurement & calculation software packages
- 6.5MHz linear veterinary rectal probe (for veterinary endorectal)
- 4 veterinary body marks
- 3.5MHz convex abdomen probe (for veterinary abdomen, GYN, OB, Urology)
- 4.0MHz convex rectal probe (for veterinary endorectal)
- 4.0MHz convex rectal probe with handle (for veterinary endorectal)
- 5.0MHz micro-convex cardio probe (for veterinary cardio)
- 6.5MHz linear veterinary rectal probe with handle(for veterinary endorectal)
- 6.5MHz convex transvaginal probe (for veterinary endovaginal)
- 7.5MHz high frequency linear probe (for veterinary small parts, orthopedics, breast, musculoskeletal)