DM6C Veterinary Anesthesia System
UT101C Veterinary Anesthesia System
Veterinary Anesthesia System is widely applied to veterinary clinics, hospitals and laboratories, as always received good reputation from clients around the world.
DM6C model designed for safe, simple and controllable inhalation anesthesia for animals. The Veterinary Anesthesia System provides rapid control of anesthetic depth with little resistance to respiration from high to low acuity, simple to complex cases, small to big animals, like Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Mice, Birds, etc
- High precision flow meter, instantly know the fresh gas flow to your patient.
- Integration breathing circuit design, ensure easy operating and keep tidy.
- Vaporizer with temperature, flow compensation and self-lock function, keep safety anytime.
- Popular pluggable frame design caters for the operation customs.
- Wide use range including animals within 200KG.
- 4 casters with 2 individual brakes.
- Wide range application for animals within 200KG.
- International standard and advanced technology suitable for wide range use.
- Pressure gauge and flowmeter ensure accurate adjustment of parameters.
- Over 2,000 units are installed in more than 200 countries.
- Designed and manufactured by Perlove Medical with over 25 years of experience in veterinary field.
- Two wheels with brake, ensure stable operating.
- Pressure meter and flow meter ensure accurate adjusting of parameters
|Rapid oxygen supply||25L/min～75L/min|
|Airway Pressure||0 cmH2O～100cmH2O|
|Air pressure||280 kPa ～ 600 kPa|
Warranty: 14 Months